Meet our University Student Liaison Natalie. She has been with us for 8 years and is an expert with registrations. Please feel free to contact Natalie at the surgery with any questions you may have.
‘No need to pre book to see a GP, use our online services like eConsult or the NHS app or simply phone and you will be seen on the day if necessary’
Some of our services include:
- The Meningitis C (ACWY) vaccination for fresher’s
- A travel clinic and free advice for those of you planning on travelling or simply going abroad
- Contraceptive advice
- We offer Sexual Health advice and checks
- DIY Corner – come in and check your BMI and BP in our DIY corner for free anytime – no appointment needed!
- Also requesting your medication or nurse appointments couldn’t be easier by doing it via our automated telephone system, using our online services or through the NHS app.
Want to influence change and have the opportunity to share ideas about the Health Centre?
If so, please apply to join our Patient Participation Group here
Register as a student at the surgery today!
You can register your details as a student with the surgery by completing the online questionnaire form below, hassle free without having to come in.