Meet our University Student Liaison Natalie. She has been with us for 5 years and is an expert with registrations. Please feel free to contact Natalie at the surgery with any questions you may have.
‘ no need to pre book to see a GP, simply phone and you will be seen on the day if necessary, or at a time convenient for you’
Some of our services include:
- The Meningitis C (ACWY) vaccination for fresher’s
- A travel clinic and free advice for those of you planning on travelling or simply going abroad
- Contraceptive advice
- We offer Sexual Health advice and checks
- DIY Corner – come in and check your BMI and BP in our DIY corner for free anytime – no appointment needed!
- Also requesting your medication or nurse appointments couldn’t be easier by doing it via our automated telephone system, using our online services or through the NHS app.
Want to influence change and have the opportunity to share ideas about the Health Centre?
If so, please apply to join our Patient Participation Group here
PLEASE ENSURE ALL FORMS BELOW ARE COMPLETED TO ENABLE US TO REGISTER YOU AS A PATIENT – INCLUDING THIS STUDENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM.
Register as a student at the surgery
You can register your details as a student with the surgery by completing the online questionniare form below, hassle free without having to come in.COMPLETE STUDENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
Register with a GP
You can apply to register with a GP by completing the registration form online.REGISTER WITH A FAMILY DOCTOR
Remove details from Summary Care Record
Only complete this form if you wish for you clinical information to be withheld from the Summary Care Record.
To remove details from Summary Care Record download this pdf and send it to us.DOWNLOAD PDF